Sunday, January 18, 2009

I guess everyone else is doing it

I am pretty obsessive about a few things in life. My family and friends always come first, but a few things aren't too far behind:

1. Running
2. Pacers
3. Running

It seems like there are a ton of runners out there with blogs. I don't know why really. For the most part I think runners are very interesting people. Most of my best friends are former or current runners - or lets say they at least run. But who really cares about how much I'm running? Probably only me.

So, with that said, I am going to blog about my life and a little about my running. No one will really care but at least I'll have a mileage chart and add up my mileage for the first time in years.

Today I didn't run. I actually planned a day off. That is also a convenient way to say I was up too late last night and worked most of the day. Whoa is me.

Today I made the first post on my blog that no one cares about. Tomorrow I will start my training for Boston. Tomorrow is going to be awesome.

x Farley

No comments:

Post a Comment