Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Not too much


Today was the slowest day of the year at the stores. We had our first snowfall of any substance, it was cold and not many people made there way out of their houses. Usually I take an opportunity like this to get a good run on the trails behind Georgetown, but today, not so fast, my achilles is still banged up so I didn't run.


So I didn't do really too much of anything. I worked at the Fairfax Store, caught up with a couple of my colleagues, and helped a buddy with his training program. I guess I could have worse jobs.


The most exciting thing today, hmm.... I think it was one of my employees, Mark (above, far right above my brother who is the guy who is not me in the red shirt), started his own blog.


Man, I need to start running again. Sorry Mark.


I really shouldn't talk trash, he is one of my 2 loyal readers.


0 miles today, a couple of icings. Tomorrow will be better.


x Farley

1 comment:

  1. Does that make me the other loyal reader? There must be a support group for bloggers with achillies trouble you and I could go to. If you hang in there I can hang in there. I've had a tough go the past few weeks but I'm not giving up on Boston. Fortunately I've got a lot of friends going that need my support and I'll use their enthusiasm to motivate me.

    ReplyDelete